Applications for Summer School 2020 are now open.
- For courses starting in July, applications close on the 30th April 2020.
- For courses starting in August, applications close on the 31st May 2020.
How to Apply
You need to complete our online application form at the bottom of this page. As part of the application form, you are required to upload electronic copies of the documents outlined below – please make sure you have these ready before you start your application.
Before applying to the Summer School, make sure you have:
- Your passport number (your passport must be valid for the period you intend to study)
- A transcript of your most relevant recent/current academic qualifications OR reference letter vouching for your academic ability (a copy must be uploaded as part of your application, including for non-credit courses)
Non-native English speakers will also need:
- A recognised English language qualification certificate. The certificate must be less than two years old at the course start date. (A copy of this certificate must be uploaded as part of your application). Please check the English language requirements on your chosen course’s information page.
Agents or partner institutions applying on behalf of a student will also need:
- A COL Data Protection Disclaimer form signed by the student (a copy of this form must be uploaded as part of your application)
Pre-University students will also need:
- A Code of Conduct and Parental Consent form signed by the student and their parent/guardian (a copy of this form must be uploaded as part of your application).
Valued Partner Institution Discount